OVERHEADS FINANCE ANALYST
Global Company, a leader in their field based in Oxford is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their central Finance team for an initial 3 month contract. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for contract extension, this role also provides the scope to liaise with various teams across the business.
- Create overhead related journal entries in order to close the month end accounts.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports & issue to Site Finance and stakeholders in accordance with the timetable set.
- Complete monthly overheads figures - calculate & post accruals, prepayments and adjusting journal entries and perform SAP assessment cycles.
- Analyse and comment on overhead variances versus budget.
- Ensure completion of dedicated balance sheet reconciliations, bank and supplier reconciliations to obtain sign off and to submit the Site accounts in Hyperion for group accounts consolidation.
- Manage KPIs and discuss business support provided by the centre.
- Review accounting and reporting processes & policies and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Take part and contribute in finance meetings with Central Team.
- Part/Qualified Accountants (CIMA/ ACCA)
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previously worked in an autonomous position with varied responsibilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.