Fantastic New Permanent role as 1st Line Support within the Redhill area
The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dedicated team. To be considered for this role you must have a background working as 1st line support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participation in day to day support call logging and allocation.
- Classify support issues and accurately assign to the relevant teams.
- Monitor and report on volume of support issues received and outstanding.
- Process fixes for standard support issues and report back to users.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical reports based on a variety of requirements.
- Maintain system documentation and procedures to ensure completeness and utility.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team and the demands of the business.
- Maintenance of the team's ticket logging system.
- Analyse and document support issues providing potential solutions or options.
- Confident user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- SQL scripting desirable
- Experience in a support environment
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
Please note this role is paying £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.