Morgan McKinley London Employment Monitor - January 2013
London Employment Monitor January 13 highlights:
- The London Employment Monitor registered a 76% increase in newly available financial services jobs from December 12 to January 13
- Compared to January 12 however, there was a decrease of 18% in the number of new job vacancies
- Professionals newly entering the jobs market in January 13 rose by 74% month-on-month
- Despite this, there was a 26% fall in job seekers compared to the same time last year
- The average change in salary in January 13 for those securing new positions was an increase of 24%.
London's financial services sector starts the year with a significant rise in job availability
View pdf version here.