London Employment Monitor January 13 highlights:
- The London Employment Monitor registered a 76% increase in newly available financial services jobs from December 12 to January 13
- Compared to January 12 however, there was a decrease of 18% in the number of new job vacancies
- Professionals newly entering the jobs market in January 13 rose by 74% month-on-month
- Despite this, there was a 26% fall in job seekers compared to the same time last year
- The average change in salary in January 13 for those securing new positions was an increase of 24%.
London's financial services sector starts the year with a significant rise in job availability
View pdf version here.
Need more information?
If you need any additional information on our monthly employment monitor please contact your local Morgan McKinley office today.